7 DAY ACCESS
All GP practices in Bolton have joined together to support 7 day access within Primary Care. The seven day service is being introduced to help patients for their healthcare needs around family like and work commitments. If you are registered with a GP in Bolton, then you can now book appointments to see a GP, ANP, Practice Nurse and HCA at the weekend or after surgery hours.
Appointments are available:
- Mon - Fri (pre-bookable) 18.30 - 21.30
- Mon - Fri (on the day appointments to be booked from 3pm)
- Saturdays 9am – 1pm
- Sundays 9am – 1pm
- Bank Holidays 9am – 1pm
Access to appointments at these times will be via the following centres:
- Winifred Kettle Centre - Washacre Lane, Westhoughton. BL5 2NG
- Waters Meeting HC - Waters Meeting Road, Bolton. BL1 8TT
- Urgent Treatment Centre (Behind A & E), Royal Bolton Hospital (via the main entrance) as from 3.1.19
All appointments must be booked in advance through the patient’s own GP practice.
These are routine appointments for a new concern or about an existing condition, if you require an urgent appointment at the weekend then call 0161 763 8940 or if you have a life threatening medical emergency please call 999.