NO PRESCRIPTIONS WILL BE PROCESSED ON WEDNESDAY 9TH OCTOBER DUE TO MAJOR COMPUTER MIGRATION SEE DETAILS BELOW
details of surgery closure
If you are on regular medication agreed by the doctor, you may order repeat prescriptions. You can do this in several ways:
- Online via the link at the top of this page (new users need to register first)
- Email your request to email@example.com
- Place your order form in the prescription box on reception
- Request through a pharmacy service
- Post your order form along with a stamped addressed envelope
We do not accept prescription requests over the phone.
Please leave two working days (48 hours) before collecting your prescription. Your local pharmacy may offer to order your prescriptions for you.
Electronic Prescription Service (EPS)
We also offer an electronic prescription service were you can choose a pharmacy for your prescription to be sent to electronically without the need for you to collect it. Please complete a pharmacy nomination form, available from reception, to enable this service.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner, practice nurse or pharmacist at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.